Monday, January 21, 2013

The Return

I've been gone for a while because of wordpress but here I am again returning like the prodigal son. While I was on the other blog it was difficult to connect with other bloggers and since I've started a new hobby that needs frequent interaction with fellow crafters, I decided to come back home. Yay!

So what is this new hobby that totally got me engrossed you ask? Paper craft! I've been totally inlove with paper before I even knew what they're used for. The smell, the feel and the taste (yeah I ate paper when I was a toddler) is intoxicating that I can be lost for hours creating cards and scrapbook pages.

Here's a very simple scrapbook page I made a few months back.

And here's a card that I colored just last week.

I'm not that good yet and I don't have a lot of tools to help me widen my creative perspective so I'm always looking for inspiration among fellow paper addicts out there. I just got bigshot recently but I can only count my dies in one hand so yeah well, I have to keep an eye open for huge sales for dies and stamps too! Oh, and inks ofcourse! And oh, oh! Paper flowers too!

My husband is beginning to put on his upset face because of the slowly growing pile of paper and cardstock on my table but I just tell him to let me be as I did when he bought his power tools. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! xoxo Mel