Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ebay.com is the best!

When I was in college, I don't know why but smoking was as common as if it's the most normal thing a college student has to do during the breaks. Well that was ten years ago. Now my "incurable addiction" as what my husband puts it, is no other than the wonderful shopping site called http://www.ebay.com/. As most ladies out there, I consider shopping as a stress relieving therapy which has a long lasting effect compared to other so-called stress remedy.


Here are some of the stuff I've bought from ebay. I wanted to post all the items I've bought but ebay only saves transactions made within the last 90 days.





This LV CU920 is the best deal of all. Although this is a used phone and may not be that beautiful cosmetically as it has a couple of scratches on the back, this works perfectly. A touch phone for only USD 58! Isn't it amazing?






I don't exactly remember if this one was free shipping or not but what I do remember is that it's only USD .99 and this is something that I really need coz the prayer inscribed is really nice.






This one is USD 1.00 and it's a gift I got for my aunt who is a teacher too.







I usually buy from US sellers but these two items here are from Hongkong. Who am I to resist a brooch at USD 0.99 that will be shipped to the Philippines for free?!

I'm not really a big fan of Laura Mercier but because of watching too much make up tutorials in youtube, I got this one. This is a bit pricey for me at USD 15 but it's a great product so no regrets! ^^
Stay tuned to my up coming online shopping spree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! xoxo Mel