Saturday, June 20, 2009

black theme

I really wanted to have a black and white wedding but due to an accident, there was no black and white wedding. My bestfriend however fulfilled that dream for me (so I thought) when she tied the knot with someone I fondly call Manong. For the record, there are only two lucky guys whom I call Manong. One is Pastor Ildefonso Baquilabat a.k.a. Manong Ilde and the other is ofcourse Kenneth Jo Deles a.k.a Khennjo a.k.a. my BFF's hubby a.k.a. Manong Ken.
Okay going back to the black and white thing. Sorry I often times get distracted with the details and I tend to go beyond the details. That's my weakest point as a human being. Whether I am just talking to a friend, having a lecture in class, even praying or dreaming! See I just did it again!
Okay... okay... going there..for real. Black and white... (exhales) what was I supposed to say? One moment please I'll just do a quick flashback.
...
...
...
Oh yeah, I remember. I love black and white because of its extreme appearance.
Black is evil... white is angelic.
Black is bitchy... white is innocent.
Black is bad... white is good.
Black is dark... white is bright.
Black is hostile... white is happy.
I am both black and white. Can't say that I'm gray coz that would mean a mixture of the two. There are times that the black side of me is more dominant than the white side and that is just a pain in the ass after it subsides. The times it happened is more than I can count with my fingers... and toes even. Yet the good thing is that, the white side never gives up on the black and it will continue being that way until the two become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! xoxo Mel