Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Horrific Nanny

I was spending a really quite afternoon one day, working on the photoshop lessons I've been dying to do since last year, when a friend was back in college send me a videolink in MSN. She usually just don't send me links like that if its not really worth watching. I thought she found a heartwarming clip again like that of Susan Boyle before but this time, it was freaking different.

After I watched this video clip, I was shaking and crying and I was soooo angry. Are there really people like this? The video is too amateur to pass for edited. An Indonesian nanny was left in the house to take care for a child in Malaysia. It's a heartache to watch this but we should watch this and maybe we moms wouldn't be that careless in choosing our babysitters next time.

Here see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ETzgxHOQuY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! xoxo Mel