Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to my world

I know a lot of people who blog because they say it's a good way to earn money. Just write about anything under the sun, include some keywords that are linked to some websites when the reader clicks on it, and check your paypal account. Tada! You get paid! Well that's what they say coz I actually never tried one before nor did I make any attempt to try one. My computer skills are way beyond too basic for stuff like that.

So why did I create this blog?

I want to keep a diary. I've had several attempts but all failed. I think this one's gonna work. My fingers can't keep up with my brains when I'm writing but when I type, it's better. So I'm pretty sure this will work. Wait a sec... Am I convincing you reader or myself? LOL I'm not even sure if anyone will care to read this so the convincing must be for myself then.

So what will I write here?

Most likely I'd be telling you about my Korean students both in the class and online. I hope my boss won't find this blog and I hope he won't know that this is me even if he will be reading this. But on the other hand, I wish he would find this page since I have lots to tell him but I just can't have the time to talk to him.

There would be stories about my adorable little girl also. My sweet Lara Danielle, a five year old preschooler who thinks babies can be bought in supermarkets.
I hope you will have fun reading as much as the fun I will be having writing this blog and the future blogs to come. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! xoxo Mel